You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.(Genesis 50:20, NLT)
You’ll Win. How do I know that? Simple: You’re a child of God and that’s your destiny. You’re destined to win. This piece would touch on Two Things you can do in order to secure this Win.
- Trust in the Author of Life:
- You were brought on earth for specific assignment. God carefully planned your days before permitting you into the womb. That’s why out of some 200 millions sperms that were released from your Father, only One (you) got to the egg quicker. When you see the person “YOU” in the mirror, tell him/her that “You’re a Wonder, a Fighter, a Survival, and a Winner”. In effect, you were born a winner because you were faster than the 99.99999% sperms that couldn’t make it.
- God’s plan for you to win was beyond conception. His prime goal is for you to achieve your purpose. He’s not giving up on you that’s why you’ve got to Trust Him. Trust that He’ll watch over His word or promises concerning your life to perform it.
- Always talk to Him about every details of your life. That’s how trust is built. Your constant fellowship with Him ushers you onto greater heights that would enable you to have better view of His plan for your life.
- Trust the Process:
- The pathway to your destiny were carefully mapped out by God. He factored your strength and weakness which makes it possible to have ups and lows. He also considered external factors that could impact your journey like people conspiring against you, famine, natural disasters, economic downturn, political instability, etc. Whatever it would take for you to win has been thought of and destiny helpers assigned to help you through.
- You’ve got to trust the process. Nobody, ever lived, understood how God worked in their lives. They only trusted that since God was on their side, it would be well. That was why Joseph said that “You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.” God led Joseph to the end. His life was amazing despites some 13years of turbulences. He trusted God. He trusted the process. This enabled him to stand firm in temptation and incarceration.
- Don’t stress yourself trying to figure out how God works because you won’t. This is one fact about life. If God should reveal what would happen and how people you call family and friends would treat you, there are many things you wouldn’t do, and many people you wouldn’t talk to. However, those events and/or people’s treatments are meant to catapult you into your destiny…like Joseph.
- Trusting the process also means Trusting God’s leadership. The scripture says in Proverbs 20:24 that The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?
- You can take a lesson from a passenger airliner. When you get on board, you either worry or enjoy. That’s you either worry about how the pilot would handle turbulences or emergencies, or you enjoy the journey believing that the pilot and entire crew are experienced to do their best under any circumstances.
There are many things you don’t understand now and there would be couple of others you probably won’t understand till you die. But one thing is certain; God wouldn’t permit more than you can carry. He has equipped you so much so that if your remain faithful and live righteously, you would always come out better. Always remember that the One who helped you to outrun millions of sperms to fertilize the egg still sits on the throne and He is helping to achieve His glorious plans. This is why I strongly believe that You’ll Win. God bless you.